Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Tangy, sweet and unforgettable.
|6 salmon fillets|
|3 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|3 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon orange juice|
|1 pinch brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Lime slices, for garnish|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|Orange slices, for garnish|
- Place salmon fillets in a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together the lime juice, orange juice, honey, brown sugar, and olive oil. Pour over the salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the center of the preheated oven, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with lime slices, and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >