Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A traditonal Irish dish that's incredibly tasty.
|4 red potatoes, (scrubbed, clean and quartered)|
|2 cups baby carrots, (halved lengthwise)|
|3 cups cabbage, chopped|
|3 1/2 lb. corned beef brisket, (plus spice packet)|
|3 cups water|
|1 tablespoon caraway seeds|
- Place the potatoes, carrots and cabbage in a 5 quart slow cooker. Cut brisket in half; place over the vegetables.
- Add the water, caraway seeds and contents of spice packet to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or until the meat is tender and fully cooked and the vegetables are tender.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >