Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A traditonal Irish dish that's incredibly tasty.
|4 red potatoes, (scrubbed, clean and quartered)|
|2 cups baby carrots, (halved lengthwise)|
|3 cups cabbage, chopped|
|3 1/2 lb. corned beef brisket, (plus spice packet)|
|3 cups water|
|1 tablespoon caraway seeds|
- Place the potatoes, carrots and cabbage in a 5 quart slow cooker. Cut brisket in half; place over the vegetables.
- Add the water, caraway seeds and contents of spice packet to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or until the meat is tender and fully cooked and the vegetables are tender.
|Cooking Method:||Slow Cooker|
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >