Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fresh Broccoli Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Nothing beats the nutritious power of fresh broccoli.
|1 broccoli crown, (fresh,diced)|
|1/2 cup raisins|
|1/4 cup red onion, chopped|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|3 tablespoons white wine vinegar|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|1 cup sunflower seeds|
|10 slices bacon|
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, toss together broccoli, raisins and red onions. In a separate bowl, whisk together the white sugar, vinegar and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with sunflower seeds and crumbled bacon. Toss and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >