Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Italian Style Baked Trout
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The crispy breading makes this trout dish extra delicious!
|2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1/2 lb. mushrooms, (fresh, sliced)|
|2 cloves garlic, (finely minced)|
|2 tablespoons green onions, (sliced)|
|2 tablespoons fresh parsley, (minced)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|4 Steelhead Trout Fillets|
|4 tablespoons Italian style bread crumbs|
|4 lemon wedges, (for garnish)|
|Ground pepper, (to taste)|
- Oil or spray a shallow baking dish with olive oil non-stick spray. Add sliced mushrooms, onions, 1 tablespoon of parsley and garlic. Arrange fish in dish. Season lightly with salt and pepper; brush with olive oil and dot with a tablespoon of butter.
- Melt remaining butter and toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over fish.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until fish is tender, opaque and flaky and crumbs are lightly golden. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and garnish with lemon wedges.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >