Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Roasted Leg of Lamb with Rosemary
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A deliciously easy to prepare recipe, giving you a fantastic meal.
|1/4 cup honey|
|2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard, prepared|
|2 tablespoon rosemary, (fresh,chopped)|
|1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground|
|1 teaspoon lemon zest|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|5 lbs. leg of lamb, (whole)|
|1 teaspoon sea salt, (coarse)|
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, rosemary, ground black pepper, lemon zest and garlic. Mix well and apply to the lamb. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and roast for 55 to 60 more minutes for medium rare. (The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F when taken with a meat thermometer.) Let the roast rest for about 10 minutes before carving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >