Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4 -inch strips|
|1 cup onions, sliced|
|2 cups red, yellow and green bell peppers, sliced|
|salt, to taste|
|flour tortillas, (optional)|
|tomato or fruit salsa, (optional)|
- In a bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Add chicken and toss to combine. Marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Heat a large grill or skillet; add chicken and marinade and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the sliced onions and peppers, season with salt to taste.
- Cook until the chicken is no longer pink inside. Serve chicken and vegetables in warm flour tortillas with your favorite salsa.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >