Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4 -inch strips|
|1 cup onions, sliced|
|2 cups red, yellow and green bell peppers, sliced|
|salt, to taste|
|flour tortillas, (optional)|
|tomato or fruit salsa, (optional)|
- In a bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Add chicken and toss to combine. Marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Heat a large grill or skillet; add chicken and marinade and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the sliced onions and peppers, season with salt to taste.
- Cook until the chicken is no longer pink inside. Serve chicken and vegetables in warm flour tortillas with your favorite salsa.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >