Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4 -inch strips|
|1 cup onions, sliced|
|2 cups red, yellow and green bell peppers, sliced|
|salt, to taste|
|flour tortillas, (optional)|
|tomato or fruit salsa, (optional)|
- In a bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Add chicken and toss to combine. Marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Heat a large grill or skillet; add chicken and marinade and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the sliced onions and peppers, season with salt to taste.
- Cook until the chicken is no longer pink inside. Serve chicken and vegetables in warm flour tortillas with your favorite salsa.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >