Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef & Roasted Pepper Crostini
Rate this Recipe
Serves 36 |
Easy, Flavorful and fun to make.
|3/4 lb roast beef, (thinly sliced)|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, (crushed)|
|2 loaves French bread, (cut into 1/2-inch thick slices)|
|1 jar roasted red peppers, (rinsed, drained, chopped)|
|2 cups Italian cheese blend, (shredded)|
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- In 1 cup glass measure, combine oil and garlic; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Lightly brush top side of each bread slice with oil mixture; arrange on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake in 450° oven 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Layer equal amounts of beef, red peppers and cheese over toasted bread. Return to oven; bake an additional 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >