Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mediterranean Fish Fillets
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Healthy, light flavored and easy to prepare.
|1 1/2 pounds firm white fish fillets, such halibut, striped bass or orange roughy|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 cup onion, finely chopped|
|1 14 1/2 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained|
|1/2 cup Kalamata, green or black olives, pitted, cut in half lengthwise|
|2 tablespoons white wine|
|1 teaspoon McCormick Basil Leaves|
|1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder|
|1/4 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking dish with no stick cooking spray. Place fish in single layer in baking dish. Lightly salt and pepper the fish. Bake 12 minutes. If fish is over 1-inch thick, increase cooking time to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Add tomatoes, olives, wine, basil, garlic and thyme. Simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven. Spoon sauce over fish. Return to oven; bake 5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >