Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mediterranean Fish Fillets
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Healthy, light flavored and easy to prepare.
|1 1/2 pounds firm white fish fillets, such halibut, striped bass or orange roughy|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 cup onion, finely chopped|
|1 14 1/2 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained|
|1/2 cup Kalamata, green or black olives, pitted, cut in half lengthwise|
|2 tablespoons white wine|
|1 teaspoon McCormick Basil Leaves|
|1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder|
|1/4 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking dish with no stick cooking spray. Place fish in single layer in baking dish. Lightly salt and pepper the fish. Bake 12 minutes. If fish is over 1-inch thick, increase cooking time to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Add tomatoes, olives, wine, basil, garlic and thyme. Simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from oven. Spoon sauce over fish. Return to oven; bake 5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >