Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 lb. cream cheese, at room temperature|
|4 whole eggs|
|2 egg yolks|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
|3 Tbsp. flour|
|1/2 cup whipping cream|
|zest of 1 orange|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 cup canned pumpkin|
|1 tsp. cinnamon, ground|
|1 tsp. ginger, ground|
|1/2 cup sugar|
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
- Combine crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of 9" spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese until soft and creamy, about 5 minutes. Add the rest of the filling ingredients and whip together until blended (do not over whip).
- Pour the batter into the spring form pan. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Let the cake sit outside the oven for 1/2 hour.
- Blend all topping ingredients and pour over the cheesecake. Return the cake to the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >