Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Healthy, easy and perfectly seasoned!
|1/2 cup Italian salad dressing|
|1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced|
|1 teaspoon basil, dried|
|8 small boiling onions, peeled|
|8 cherry tomatoes, rinsed and dried|
|16 medium whole fresh mushrooms, cleaned and dried|
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, parsley and basil.
- Thread vegetables, alternating onion, tomato and mushroom, onto eight metal or bamboo skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 1 hour prior to cooking.
- Place kabobs on a gill rack over medium-hot heat.
- Baste kabobs with dressing mixture and turn frequently for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
|Course:||Dinner, Lunch, Side|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >