Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buttery Broiled Cod
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A truly decadent dish that's full of flavor!
|1/4 cup Italian salad dressing|
|1/2 teaspoon sugar|
|1/8 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/8 teaspoon curry powder|
|1/8 teaspoon paprika|
|1/8 teaspoon Salt|
|2 cod fillets|
|2 teaspoons butter|
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, sugar and seasonings.
- Add cod fillets to bag. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard the marinade. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish is fully cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Place 1 teaspoon butter on each fillet; let stand until melted. Serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >