Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Breakfast Sausage Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
A fantastic way to start your morning.
|6 ounces pork sausage, bulk|
|4 slices thick cut bacon, cut in half|
|8 eggs, beaten|
|1 10-inch pizza crust|
|1 cup Colby Jack cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced|
|1/4 cup italian parsley, snipped|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- In a large skillet cook sausage, bacon, and onions over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through (about 10-15 minutes).
- Remove with slotted spoon and set aside. Remove all but 1 teaspoon of drippings from pan. Add eggs, parsley, and seasonings, stirring to scramble. Stir while cooking for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are just set.
- Meanwhile, place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet and top with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Place in a 400 degrees F oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove crust and top with eggs, sausage, and onions. Top with bacon and remaining cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese is melted and bacon is crisp. Garnish with additional parsley, if desired. Slice to serve.
|Cooking Method:||Skillet, Bake|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >