Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A little taste of island paradise in every bite.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1/4 cup mango chutney|
|2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning|
|4 pineapple slices, fresh or canned, cut 1/2 inch thick|
|4 hamburger buns, split|
|4 slices Cheddar cheese|
- Combine ground beef, chutney and jerk seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Bring grill to medium heat. Place patties in center, arrange pineapple slices around patties. Grill covered for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Grill pineapple, covered, 8 minutes or until heated through. About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place buns, cut sides down and grill until lightly toasted. During last minute of grilling, top each burger with cheese.
- Place 1 burger patty and pineapple slice on bottom of each bun. Close sandwiches.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >