Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A little taste of island paradise in every bite.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1/4 cup mango chutney|
|2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning|
|4 pineapple slices, fresh or canned, cut 1/2 inch thick|
|4 hamburger buns, split|
|4 slices Cheddar cheese|
- Combine ground beef, chutney and jerk seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Bring grill to medium heat. Place patties in center, arrange pineapple slices around patties. Grill covered for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Grill pineapple, covered, 8 minutes or until heated through. About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place buns, cut sides down and grill until lightly toasted. During last minute of grilling, top each burger with cheese.
- Place 1 burger patty and pineapple slice on bottom of each bun. Close sandwiches.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >