Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Island Banana Pudding
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2-4 |
A classic dessert with a spiced twist.
|1 teaspoon butter|
|1 teaspoon light vegetable oil|
|1 mature banana, peeled, cut into small pieces|
|1 teaspoon honey|
|1/2 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon rum or brandy|
|1 packet vanilla pudding, not instant pudding|
|Plus ingredients from pudding instructions|
- Heat the oil and butter over low heat until the butter melts. Increase heat to medium and fry the banana for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the honey, cinnamon and the rum or brandy. Remove from the heat when the sugar has melted. Put aside.
- Prepare the pudding batter as instructed on the package. Add the banana sauce into the hot pudding batter and mix. Put the pudding into individual cups or ramekins or one large bowl. Serve chilled.
|Nutrition:||Wine Paring: Cherry on Top White|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >