Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Island Banana Pudding
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2-4 |
A classic dessert with a spiced twist.
|1 teaspoon butter|
|1 teaspoon light vegetable oil|
|1 mature banana, peeled, cut into small pieces|
|1 teaspoon honey|
|1/2 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon rum or brandy|
|1 packet vanilla pudding, not instant pudding|
|Plus ingredients from pudding instructions|
- Heat the oil and butter over low heat until the butter melts. Increase heat to medium and fry the banana for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the honey, cinnamon and the rum or brandy. Remove from the heat when the sugar has melted. Put aside.
- Prepare the pudding batter as instructed on the package. Add the banana sauce into the hot pudding batter and mix. Put the pudding into individual cups or ramekins or one large bowl. Serve chilled.
|Nutrition:||Wine Paring: Cherry on Top White|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >