Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic-Herb Crusted Beef Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6-8 |
This roast is rich, tender and easy to prepare.
|4 lb. boneless beef bottom round roast|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|2 teaspoons garlic-pepper seasoning|
|2 teaspoons dried basil leaves, (crushed)|
|2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, (crushed)|
|1 teaspoon dried parsley leaves, (crushed)|
- Heat oven to 325° F.
- Combine rub ingredients in small bowl; press evenly onto all surfaces of beef roast.
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef, not resting in fat. Do not add water or cover. Roast in oven 1 1/2 to 2 hours for medium rare doneness.
- Remove roast when meat thermometer registers 135° F for medium rare. Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes
- Carve roast into thin slices; season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious Easter Options
Enjoy these scrumptious recipes throughout the month of April. We have a variety of dishes from ham to lamb, there's a little something for everyone. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >