Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic-Herb Crusted Beef Roast
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6-8 |
This roast is rich, tender and easy to prepare.
|4 lb. boneless beef bottom round roast|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|2 teaspoons garlic-pepper seasoning|
|2 teaspoons dried basil leaves, (crushed)|
|2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, (crushed)|
|1 teaspoon dried parsley leaves, (crushed)|
- Heat oven to 325° F.
- Combine rub ingredients in small bowl; press evenly onto all surfaces of beef roast.
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef, not resting in fat. Do not add water or cover. Roast in oven 1 1/2 to 2 hours for medium rare doneness.
- Remove roast when meat thermometer registers 135° F for medium rare. Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes
- Carve roast into thin slices; season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Delicious Easter Options
Enjoy these scrumptious recipes throughout the month of April. We have a variety of dishes from ham to lamb, there's a little something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >