Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Zesty BBQ Cheeseburgers
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Kick up the flavor on your regular cheeseburger!
|2 lb ground beef|
|1/3 cup finely chopped red onion|
|6 tablespoons barbecue sauce|
|6 slices cheese, your preference|
|6 hamburger buns, (toasted)|
|Lettuce leaves, (for garnish)|
|Tomato, (sliced, for garnish)|
|Red onion, (sliced, for garnish)|
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine ground beef, onion and 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce in mixing bowl, mix thoroughly. Shape into six hamburger patties.
- Place patties on grill, cover and cook for 7 - 10 minutes. Flip patties once. (Cook until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160 degrees F) About 1 minute before patties are done, brush with remaining barbecue sauce and top with cheese slices.
- Line bottom half of each bun with lettuce leaves, tomato and red onion slices. Place patties on top, then complete burger with top bun.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >