Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Roast Beef Toasts with Horseradish Mayonnaise
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
Try out this spicy, crispy sandwich for lunch!
|1 French bread baguette|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/4 cup prepared horseradish|
|1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce|
|1/2 lb. medium-rare roast beef, thinly sliced|
|Fresh ground pepper, to taste|
|Parsley, chopped fine, for garnish|
- Cut the baguette into 16 slices and toast until light brown on both sides.
- Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, and hot sauce in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spoon a generous amount of sauce onto each toast round and lay slices of roast beef on top of sauce. Season with fresh ground pepper and garnish with parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >