Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Brown Sugar Meatloaf
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A simple and sweet new take on meatloaf.
|1 1/2 pounds ground beef|
|1/2 cup brown sugar, packed|
|1/2 cup ketchup|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground|
|3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix ground beef, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, onion, ginger and saltine crumbs. Shape into a loaf and place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >