Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Brown Sugar Meatloaf
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A simple and sweet new take on meatloaf.
|1 1/2 pounds ground beef|
|1/2 cup brown sugar, packed|
|1/2 cup ketchup|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground|
|3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix ground beef, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, onion, ginger and saltine crumbs. Shape into a loaf and place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >