Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Brown Sugar Meatloaf
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
A simple and sweet new take on meatloaf.
|1 1/2 pounds ground beef|
|1/2 cup brown sugar, packed|
|1/2 cup ketchup|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground|
|3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix ground beef, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, onion, ginger and saltine crumbs. Shape into a loaf and place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >