Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Hearty, flavorful and rich, dinner doesn't get much better.
|1 package Italian sausages, (casings removed)|
|1 cup onions, minced|
|8 oz mushrooms, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/8 cup basil, dried|
|28 oz. tomato sauce|
|3 tomatoes, (diced)|
|1/2 cup dry white wine|
|8 oz. penne pasta|
|1 16 ounce container Ricotta cheese|
|1 package Parmesan cheese, (6 oz., shredded)|
|1 package Italian blend cheese, (6 oz., shredded)|
- Cook pasta for 8 minutes (it will still be a little tough). Drain and set aside. While pasta is cooking, brown sausage in a skillet, breaking it up into small bits. Add onions and garlic while sausage is cooking.
- In a separate pot, add tomatoes and basil. When sausage is cooked, transfer this mixture to the tomato pot. Add mushrooms to skillet and deglaze pan with white wine. Cook for a few minutes and add to the tomato mixture. Season to taste and add pasta.
- Pour mixture into a 913 baking pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Add ricotta by spoonfuls around pan. Cover with cheese blend. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >