Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Hearty, flavorful and rich, dinner doesn't get much better.
|1 package Italian sausages, (casings removed)|
|1 cup onions, minced|
|8 oz mushrooms, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/8 cup basil, dried|
|28 oz. tomato sauce|
|3 tomatoes, (diced)|
|1/2 cup dry white wine|
|8 oz. penne pasta|
|1 16 ounce container Ricotta cheese|
|1 package Parmesan cheese, (6 oz., shredded)|
|1 package Italian blend cheese, (6 oz., shredded)|
- Cook pasta for 8 minutes (it will still be a little tough). Drain and set aside. While pasta is cooking, brown sausage in a skillet, breaking it up into small bits. Add onions and garlic while sausage is cooking.
- In a separate pot, add tomatoes and basil. When sausage is cooked, transfer this mixture to the tomato pot. Add mushrooms to skillet and deglaze pan with white wine. Cook for a few minutes and add to the tomato mixture. Season to taste and add pasta.
- Pour mixture into a 913 baking pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Add ricotta by spoonfuls around pan. Cover with cheese blend. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >