Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Linguine With Tomatoes and Artichoke Hearts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
You'll love how easy this recipe is to prepare and the amazing taste and texture.
|2 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 onion, chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, chopped|
|1 can Italian plum tomatoes, 16 oz., chopped, juices reserved|
|2 teaspoon basil, dried, crumbled|
|2 teaspoon oregano, dried, crumbled|
|1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, 14 oz.|
|12 oz. linguine, freshly cooked|
|1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until tender. Add tomatoes, reserved juices, basil and oregano; simmer until sauce thickens slightly, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- Add artichokes with marinade to sauce and cook 2 minutes. Add pasta and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese to sauce and heat thoroughly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with remaining cheese.
|Main Ingredient:||Vegetable, Pasta|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >