Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dessert Crepes with Filling
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
Fill these crepes with whatever you'd like. Suggestions included in recipe.
|1 cup Pancake Mix, (just add water)|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|1 cup water|
|Non-stick cooking spray|
|fresh fruit, sliced, your preference|
|ice cream, your preference|
|pudding, your preference|
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pancake mix, sugar, eggs and water until smooth.
- Set an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Once heated, coat skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Pour 2 tablespoons crepe batter into preheated skillet; immediately tilt skillet and swirl until batter covers the bottom. Cook until center is set and edges start to dry. Flip and cook second side. Remove crepe to a plate. Add desired filling to crepe and roll up or fold over.
- Wipe skillet clean and repeat process with remaining batter.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >