Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dessert Crepes with Filling
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
Fill these crepes with whatever you'd like. Suggestions included in recipe.
|1 cup Pancake Mix, (just add water)|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|1 cup water|
|Non-stick cooking spray|
|fresh fruit, sliced, your preference|
|ice cream, your preference|
|pudding, your preference|
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pancake mix, sugar, eggs and water until smooth.
- Set an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Once heated, coat skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Pour 2 tablespoons crepe batter into preheated skillet; immediately tilt skillet and swirl until batter covers the bottom. Cook until center is set and edges start to dry. Flip and cook second side. Remove crepe to a plate. Add desired filling to crepe and roll up or fold over.
- Wipe skillet clean and repeat process with remaining batter.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >