Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dessert Crepes with Filling
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
Fill these crepes with whatever you'd like. Suggestions included in recipe.
|1 cup Pancake Mix, (just add water)|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|1 cup water|
|Non-stick cooking spray|
|fresh fruit, sliced, your preference|
|ice cream, your preference|
|pudding, your preference|
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pancake mix, sugar, eggs and water until smooth.
- Set an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Once heated, coat skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Pour 2 tablespoons crepe batter into preheated skillet; immediately tilt skillet and swirl until batter covers the bottom. Cook until center is set and edges start to dry. Flip and cook second side. Remove crepe to a plate. Add desired filling to crepe and roll up or fold over.
- Wipe skillet clean and repeat process with remaining batter.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >