Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dessert Crepes with Filling
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
Fill these crepes with whatever you'd like. Suggestions included in recipe.
|1 cup Pancake Mix, (just add water)|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|1 cup water|
|Non-stick cooking spray|
|fresh fruit, sliced, your preference|
|ice cream, your preference|
|pudding, your preference|
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pancake mix, sugar, eggs and water until smooth.
- Set an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Once heated, coat skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Pour 2 tablespoons crepe batter into preheated skillet; immediately tilt skillet and swirl until batter covers the bottom. Cook until center is set and edges start to dry. Flip and cook second side. Remove crepe to a plate. Add desired filling to crepe and roll up or fold over.
- Wipe skillet clean and repeat process with remaining batter.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >