Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
This recipe is oh-so-easy and makes for a special meal.
|1/2 cup butter, cubed|
|1/2 cup packed brown sugar|
|4 medium ripe bananas, halved lengthwise|
|4 9-inch prepared crepes, Directions|
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add brown sugar to skillet; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add bananas to skillet; cook until they just turn golden brown, turning once.
- In another (ungreased) skillet, heat crepes for about 10 seconds on each side or until warm. Place each warmed crepe onto a serving plate.
- Set two banana halves in the center of each crepe. Fold sides of crepe over filling. Drizzle crepes with butter-brown sugar mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >