Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Creme
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
End your meal on a sweet note.
|3 cups sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1/3 cup marshmallow crème|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/2 teaspoons salt|
|1 egg, well beaten|
|1/2 cup miniature marshmallows|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mix together sweet potatoes, butter, marshmallow crème, milk, and salt. Beat in egg.
- Spoon sweet potatoes into a lightly buttered baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove sweet potatoes from oven.
- Preheat broiler.
- Top sweet potatoes with miniature marshmallows and then brown under broiler for about 4 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >