Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Omelet with Cinnamon Cream
Rate this Recipe
Recipe #201 | Serves 2 |
|4 whole brown eggs|
|1/2 tsp sugar|
|2 tbsp cold water|
|1 tbsp unsalted butter|
|1 medium apple (about 1 cup), peeled, cored, thinly sliced|
|1 tbsp whipping cream|
|pinch ground cinnamon|
|1/8 tsp vanilla|
- Beat the eggs, sugar and water with a whisk, until frothy.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick skillet, when the butter starts to foam, add the apple and cook until caramelized.
- Add the eggs, swirl the pan back and forth so they will cook evenly. Fold the omelet and invert onto a warm serving plate.
- Whip together whipping cream, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla. Spoon over the top of the omelet and serve.
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >