Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Omelet with Cinnamon Cream
Rate this Recipe
Recipe #201 | Serves 2 |
|4 whole brown eggs|
|1/2 tsp sugar|
|2 tbsp cold water|
|1 tbsp unsalted butter|
|1 medium apple (about 1 cup), peeled, cored, thinly sliced|
|1 tbsp whipping cream|
|pinch ground cinnamon|
|1/8 tsp vanilla|
- Beat the eggs, sugar and water with a whisk, until frothy.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick skillet, when the butter starts to foam, add the apple and cook until caramelized.
- Add the eggs, swirl the pan back and forth so they will cook evenly. Fold the omelet and invert onto a warm serving plate.
- Whip together whipping cream, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla. Spoon over the top of the omelet and serve.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >