Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Omelet with Cinnamon Cream
Rate this Recipe
Recipe #201 | Serves 2 |
|4 whole brown eggs|
|1/2 tsp sugar|
|2 tbsp cold water|
|1 tbsp unsalted butter|
|1 medium apple (about 1 cup), peeled, cored, thinly sliced|
|1 tbsp whipping cream|
|pinch ground cinnamon|
|1/8 tsp vanilla|
- Beat the eggs, sugar and water with a whisk, until frothy.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick skillet, when the butter starts to foam, add the apple and cook until caramelized.
- Add the eggs, swirl the pan back and forth so they will cook evenly. Fold the omelet and invert onto a warm serving plate.
- Whip together whipping cream, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla. Spoon over the top of the omelet and serve.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >