Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4-6 |
A perfect combination of flavor and texture.
|1 lb. lean ground turkey|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 packet chili seasoning mix|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|2 cups corn kernels, drained|
|1 can black beans, rinsed and drained|
|1 can crushed tomatoes|
|1 can tomato sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|cheddar cheese, shredded, for garnish|
|onion, finely chopped,for garnish|
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, cook turkey, onion and garlic until turkey is no longer pink. While cooking, break turkey up with the back of a spoon. Drain turkey.
- Spoon turkey mixture into a 5.5 quart slow cooker. Add chili seasoning mix, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, corn, black beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce and salt to slow cooker; stir ingredients together. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve with cheese and onions.
|Cooking Method:||Pan-Fry, Slow Cooker|
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >