Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Black Bean Hummus
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3-1/2 cups |
A slightly different take on the classic side dish.
|2 15 oz. cans black beans, drained (save the liquid), rinsed|
|3/4 cup tahini|
|1/4 cup fresh lemon juice|
|1/4 cup cilantro, chopped|
|4 green onions, sliced|
|2 Tbsp. olive oil|
|2 large garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tsp. cumin, ground|
|1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper|
|salt and pepper|
|pita bread triangles, crackers, fresh vegetables, for dipping|
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Sometimes adding a bit of the reserved liquid from the beans will help achieve a greater degree of smoothness. Season to taste with salt and pepper and place in a bowl.
- Serve with the pita triangles, crackers, vegetables, etc.
|Main Ingredient:||Black Beans, Beans, Legumes|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >