Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tangy Grilled Top Round Steak with Lime
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious twist on the everyday grilled steak.
|1 beef top round steak, about 1 lb.|
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|Salt, to taste|
|Fresh ground black pepper, to taste|
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, brown sugar, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
- Place steak in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade into bag, seal shut. Coat steak thoroughly. Place in refrigerator. Keep in refrigerator for 6-10 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat grill to medium. Remove steak from bag and discard marinade. Place steak on grill uncovered. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. (Or until desired doneness)
- Carve steak into thin slices and season with salt and pepper.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Top Round Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Get Your Grill On!
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >