Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tangy Grilled Top Round Steak with Lime
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious twist on the everyday grilled steak.
|1 beef top round steak, about 1 lb.|
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|Salt, to taste|
|Fresh ground black pepper, to taste|
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, brown sugar, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
- Place steak in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade into bag, seal shut. Coat steak thoroughly. Place in refrigerator. Keep in refrigerator for 6-10 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat grill to medium. Remove steak from bag and discard marinade. Place steak on grill uncovered. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. (Or until desired doneness)
- Carve steak into thin slices and season with salt and pepper.
|Main Ingredient:||Top Round Steak, Beef|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Get Your Grill On!
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >