Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Tangy Grilled Top Round Steak with Lime
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A delicious twist on the everyday grilled steak.
|1 beef top round steak, about 1 lb.|
|1/4 cup fresh lime juice|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|Salt, to taste|
|Fresh ground black pepper, to taste|
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, brown sugar, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
- Place steak in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade into bag, seal shut. Coat steak thoroughly. Place in refrigerator. Keep in refrigerator for 6-10 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat grill to medium. Remove steak from bag and discard marinade. Place steak on grill uncovered. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. (Or until desired doneness)
- Carve steak into thin slices and season with salt and pepper.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Top Round Steak|