Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Makes 8 slices |
|3 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs|
|1 15 oz. container ricotta cheese|
|1 8 oz. package cream cheese|
|3/4 cup granulated sugar|
|1 large egg|
|2 tsp. vanilla extract|
|1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|3 Tbsp. semisweet chocoalate morsels, melted and cooled|
|3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour|
|2/3 cup reduced-calorie cherry pie filing|
|Light frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Spray bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray. Sprinkle bottom with graham cracker crumbs.
- In a food processor fitted with metal blade, combine ricotta, cream cheese, and sugar; process until blended. Add egg and vanilla; process until blended. Add cocoa, melted chocolate, and flour; process until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until set, about 60 minutes. Turn off oven. Cool in oven with door open for 15 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack and cool for 1 hour. Chill firm; place cake on a serving plate.
- Spread pie filling over top. Garnish with whipped topping.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >