Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Makes 8 slices |
|3 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs|
|1 15 oz. container ricotta cheese|
|1 8 oz. package cream cheese|
|3/4 cup granulated sugar|
|1 large egg|
|2 tsp. vanilla extract|
|1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|3 Tbsp. semisweet chocoalate morsels, melted and cooled|
|3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour|
|2/3 cup reduced-calorie cherry pie filing|
|Light frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Spray bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray. Sprinkle bottom with graham cracker crumbs.
- In a food processor fitted with metal blade, combine ricotta, cream cheese, and sugar; process until blended. Add egg and vanilla; process until blended. Add cocoa, melted chocolate, and flour; process until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until set, about 60 minutes. Turn off oven. Cool in oven with door open for 15 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack and cool for 1 hour. Chill firm; place cake on a serving plate.
- Spread pie filling over top. Garnish with whipped topping.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >