Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey-Hot Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
You've never tasted anything quite like this amazing pizza.
|1 can crushed tomatoes, 28 oz.|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 clove garlic, chopped fine|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried|
|Hot pepper sauce, to taste|
|1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded|
|1 refrigerated pizza dough, 10 oz.|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|3/4 cup finely crumbled bleu cheese|
|1/2 cup finely diced celery|
- Preheat oven to 500° F.
- In a small saucepan, combine tomatoes with honey, garlic, oregano and hot pepper sauce. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Mix 1/4 cup tomato mixture with chicken. Set aside.
- Shape pizza dough into a thin-crust pizza. Brush pizza dough with olive oil. Spread remaining sauce over dough. Scatter chicken on top of sauce. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with bleu cheese, then celery. Cut pizza into 6 wedges.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >