Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 portabella mushrooms (or 6 baby portabella mushrooms)|
|1 shallot, diced|
|1/4 cup red pepper, diced|
|1/4 cup zucchini, diced|
|2 cup baby spinach, stems removed|
|1 garlic clove, smashed|
|2 Tbsp. flax seed meal|
|1 Tbsp. olive oil|
|1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar|
|1/2 Roma tomato, sliced|
|1 oz. mozzarella cheese|
|2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, shredded|
- Using a spoon, remove the stems and gills from the mushrooms, which are the dark ridges on the underside of the mushroom. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Heat the olive oil in a skillet set over a medium flame. Add the shallot, red pepper, zucchini and saute for 1 minute. Add the cleaned and trimmed spinach and cook until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spray the bottom of each mushroom with nonstick cooking spray and place on a baking sheet pan. Place in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes just to heat the mushrooms. Rub each mushroom with the smashed garlic. Sprinkle with the flax seed meal.
- Divide the vegetable mixture between the two mushrooms, then top with tomato and cheese. Bake for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Drizzle vinegar over cooked mushrooms before serving.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >