Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Kickin' Cajun Dirty Rice
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An incredibly tasty and easy to prepare side dish for any dinner.
|1 lb. ground beef, 75% to 80% lean|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|1 package Cajun-style dirty rice mix|
|water, as needed|
|1 can diced tomatoes, drained|
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4" crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in rice mix and water amount indicated in package directions, omitting oil or margarine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook according to time indicated in package directions or until rice is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >