Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Kickin' Cajun Dirty Rice
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An incredibly tasty and easy to prepare side dish for any dinner.
|1 lb. ground beef, 75% to 80% lean|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|1 package Cajun-style dirty rice mix|
|water, as needed|
|1 can diced tomatoes, drained|
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4" crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in rice mix and water amount indicated in package directions, omitting oil or margarine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook according to time indicated in package directions or until rice is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >