Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
Try something a little out of the ordinary.
|6 pita breads|
|1 6.5 oz. can tomato sauce|
|1 4 oz. can black olives, sliced and drained|
|1 oz. pimento peppers, diced and drained|
|2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced|
|4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|1 pinch basil, dried|
|1 pinch oregano, dried|
|1 pinch coriander seed, crushed|
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Warm the pitas in the preheated oven or in a microwave for 1 minute, or until soft.
- Spread them lightly with tomato sauce, pressing to flatten while spreading.
- Sprinkle with the black olives, peppers, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, basil,oregano and coriander.
- Spread the pitas on a large baking sheet and place in the preheated oven 8 minutes, or until the pita bread has reached desired crispness.
- Serve whole, or cut into slices.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >