Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Blueberry-Coconut Coffee Cake
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 cakes |
This supremely coffee cake is great any time of the day.
|2 cups flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 cup shortening|
|1 cup milk|
|2 cups fresh blueberries|
|1 cups flaked coconut|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Cut in shortening until crumbly.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs and milk; stir into crumb mixture just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into two greased 9" round baking pans. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
|Main Ingredient:||Blueberries, Coconut|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >