Hi !My Account
Sign in usingFacebook
Why Sign Up?
- Save recipes
- Build shopping lists
- Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
- Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
- Manage email preferences
- Comment and rate recipes
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Blueberry-Coconut Coffee Cake
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 cakes |
This supremely coffee cake is great any time of the day.
|2 cups flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 cup shortening|
|1 cup milk|
|2 cups fresh blueberries|
|1 cups flaked coconut|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Cut in shortening until crumbly.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs and milk; stir into crumb mixture just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into two greased 9" round baking pans. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
|Main Ingredient:||Blueberries, Coconut|
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >