Coupon Acceptance Policy
• Manufacturer coupons (cents off, free items, buy one, get one free)
• Superior store coupons
• Internet coupons (with scannable bar code)
• Soft drink container caps
General guidelines and limitations:
• All Manufacturer and internet coupons are required to have the following:
- Required to state “manufacturer coupon”
- Required to have valid expiration date. Superior will not accept expired coupons.
- Required to have scannable bar code and valid address for manufacturer
- Duplicate coupons (copies) will not be accepted
- Product is required to be purchased in size and/or quantities specified on coupon
• Superior only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and are required to be presented at the time of purchase
• Only one coupon per item will be accepted
• Customer is required to pay all deposits, fees, and sales tax for the full value of item(s)
• Free product coupon can only be redeemed with store purchase
• Superior reserves the right to refuse any coupons believed to be photocopied, counterfeit or invalid for any reason
• Coupons with redemption value exceeding $5.00 are not accepted
• Other Retailers’ coupons are not accepted
• Superior Grocers has the right to place limits per purchase or transaction on all coupons
California transparency in supply chains act of 2010 Disclosure in compliance:
Super Center Concepts, Inc. dba Superior Grocers is committed to conducting its business in a lawful and ethical manner. Superior Grocers expects that its vendors also conduct themselves in such a manner. Superior Grocers requires its vendors to sign a vendor agreement which includes a Code of Conduct which prohibits, among other things, slavery and human trafficking in its supply chains.
As a condition of doing business with Superior Grocers, vendors are required to agree, but not certify, that they shall not use any form of slavery or human trafficking in their supply chains. Vendors also are required to agree prior to doing business with Superior that any subcontractor used in the manufacturing or distribution of any product sold to Superior Grocers complies with the same standards.
If Superior Grocers determines that a vendor or its contractors have failed to comply with the foregoing, Superior Grocers will be entitled to return all products on hand for a full refund and to cancel all unfilled orders at no cost. Superior Grocers does not verify or audit directly, or through third parties, its vendor or vendor subcontractor facilities used to manufacture, process, or distribute merchandise.
The Company does not conduct training on human trafficking and slavery for company employees, management, or contractors or establish specific internal accountability standards for them.